Quote: Dick Cheney in the White House bunker, speaking to administration officials including (from left) Joshua Bolten, Karen Hughes, Mary Matalin (standing), Condoleezza Rice and I. Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby. [Source: David Bohrer / White House]
Photo credit: “Press for Truth” & “Geopolitical Report” at “Newsbud” 8-31-17 Kurt Nimmo
The Lies of 9/11 Miracle Workers: A Review of David Ray Griffin’s book “Bush And Cheney: How They Ruined America And The World” by Edward Curtin. Posted August 27, 2017 at Aletho News
When I read about the completely "omitted testimony" of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta, the information fairly jumped off the page at me! This calls for a song! Mineta describes how "a young man" kept asking Vice President Cheney at intervals of 50, 30, and 10 miles as he reported to Cheney that a plane was was heading toward DC, the young officer asked, "Do the orders still stand?" By the third time, Mineta says, "Cheney whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand! Have you heard anything to the contrary?" It left us all wondering what the orders were, a shoot down or a stand down? And who this unnamed "young man"? Researchers eventually determined that he was Naval Aide Douglas Cochrane - See 911 Blogger. And when he was pressed to answer questions, he simply deferred to the 9/11 Commission Report as the authority on the subject. Thanks to the movie 9/11 In the Academic Community, we now know that 25% of the footnotes in that cover-up report came from Zelikow's use of torture "testimony"!
Nobody at the Pentagon was warned or evacuated! This results in no demotions, reprimands, firings, or law suits? (Note: April Gallop's law suit was dismissed without being heard!) Nothing but praise and promotions for those who failed to protect the now deceased at military headquarters?
David Ray Griffin at the 9/11 Truth DC Emergency Truth Convergence
Here at this 16th year of research and reports, the official story has been proven to be just as David Ray Griffin described it in an article titled The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie by David Ray Griffin, May 22, 2005, that was posted at www.911Truth.org
Cheney's in the Bunker is for the people willing to pay attention and willing to be challenged. I have had to change my opinion many times when new information has come my way. Why wouldn't we want to base our opinions on evidence and truth? To be willfully ignorant is a sad and insensitive reaction to a treasonous tragedy that led to so much unjustifiable war abroad and repressive laws at home.Songwriter Cites Footnotes to Scholarly Research on the Crimes of 9/11/01: Here is the video I made years ago for "Cheney's in the Bunker". It's one of my first videos and lacks the finesse later learned. It was posted at "Vic Sadot" & "Truth Troubadour" YouTube Channels.
Cheney’s in the bunker …now we’re under attack (1)
Someone seized our jets... in a terror hijack…
They flew into the Towers with a mighty impact
The Trade Center fell in a total collapse…
Now Bush is in the classroom for a photo-op show…
The story of the goat is what he wants “kids” to know
The day is Nine-Eleven… year Two-Thousand and One
Now who the hell’s attacking us, and what’s to be done?
Do the orders still stand, sir? Do the orders still stand?
Do the orders still stand, sir? Do the orders still stand?
“Do the orders still stand?”
By 9:20 AM he was by Cheney’s side
Cheney’s in charge in the White House war room
When did the teleconference start? And it involved whom? (3)
Mineta said a “young man” asked Cheney in doubt…
“Do the orders still stand, sir? They’re 50 miles out”
“They’re 30 miles out, sir…” He reports to command…
“The plane is 10 miles out, sir… Do the orders still stand?” (4) (chorus) - Instrumental
They’re flying toward the Pentagon, the White House, the Hill…
Dubya’s with the children… lookin’ out of the loop…
The orders pass secretly within a small group…
The “young man” returns … He’s askin’ Cheney again!
“Do the orders still stand, sir?, He questions command…
Cheney “whipped his neck around, ‘of course!,’ says he,
‘Have you heard anything to the contrary?’”(6) (chorus)
At 9:38 the Pentagon was hit with great skill (7)
The cover for the capitol was sent out to sea!
That’s where they sent our fighter jets from loyal Langley! (8)
Incompetence, complicity, conspiracy?
Everyone of those requires a penalty!?
If Rumsfeld and Myers failed us all on that day?
Why was one promoted? Why’d the other one stay? (chorus) - Instrumental
They’re changing all the timelines we were given back then…
There’s no time “now” to stop the DC attack…
The Pentagon batteries couldn’t even fight back …
No “shoot down” order aimed at Flight 93… (10)
When passengers were on the verge of victory… (11)
Mineta was omitted from the final report…
Many other matters they dismiss and distort… (12) (chorus)
2. Secretary of Transportion, Norman Mineta’s testimony before the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks on the United States, Staff Report of May 23, 2003, available at:
Griffin, p 208.
3. There were actually at least three teleconferences going on at once during the morning crisis of 9/11/01. Griffin explains who initiated them and what is known about them p 233.
4. The full quote of Vice President Cheney by Norman Mineta was actually, “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?” Commissioner Timothy Roemer did ask Mineta what he “assumed” the orders were. Mineta said that he assumed that “the orders” were to shoot any incoming attacks down (David Ray Griffin, The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, page 220).
5. War games ongoing on 9/11/01: Griffin p 268 – 269; “Vigilant Guardian”, and “Vigilant Warrior”, and other drills on 9/11/01 raise questions about the military response and the purpose of those exercises. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reported to the Notheast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) of the North American Airospace Defense Command (NORAD) that they have “hijacked aircraft headed to New York and ‘need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there.” The person at NEADS replies, “Is this real-world or exercise?” Richard Clarke, Against All Enemies, p 5; Peter Lance, Cover Up, p 226, citing William B Scott, “Exercise Jump-Starts Response to Attacks,” Aviation Week and Space Technology, June 3, 2002;
and Mike Kelly, “Atlantic City F-16 Fighters Were Eight Minutes Away From 9/11 Hijacked Planes”; Michael Kane, “The Final Fraud: The 9/11 Commission Closes Its Doors to the Public: Cover-Up Complete,” From the Wilderness Publications
6. Griffin, p 220/ Richard Clarke, Against All Enemies, p 5.
8. Griffin, p 201/National Commission Staff Report, March 23.2004, quoted in Paul Thompson’s The Terror Timeline, 424, 426.
9. Ongoing teleconferences involving Rumsfeld, Myers, Cheney, Clarke, Rice, etc. Griffin p 208, Richard Clark at 9:39 am, “I can still see Rumsfeld on the screen, so the whole building didn’t get hit.” Three simultaneous teleconferences going on 9/11/01 p 230 – 235.
9/11 Truth & Justice Songs CD Vic Sadot